Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I cant find the words to say

I don't know why it is so much easier for me to write than speak.
I think in most of my conversations I sound more like a monkey than a person.
I get that 'shaking my head' feeling after trying to explain the simplest of things out loud.
Like there is a missing wire between my brain and my mouth.
When I write, the words come so much easier.
I know what I want to say, I just can't say it out loud.
I think God decided I already talk too much, if I actually made sense, I might never shut up...



~Nana

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean. I too, sometimes find myself knowing exactly how I feel about something, but I am not able to say it. or to make it make sense to another person, no matter how much sense it makes to me.

    ReplyDelete