Friday, November 28, 2014

Because I said so

I enjoy writing, Chinese food, social media, babies, oreos, swiss chocolate, COFFEE, marine life, rain, and Gilmore Girls. Completely Obsessed with Jesus, band boys, anything vintage or gold, and hardcore head-banging music.  I'm Fascinated by tattoos and dreadlocks but would never get either one.  I love to laugh and I'm equally easy to entertain or confuse.  I'm laid back with more patience for people than technology.  I never sleep, which makes me even more crazy and confused than necessary.  I take way too many pictures of myself and I prefer to only buy things on sale.  My older brother is my best friend, I trust him more than anyone else on earth.  My nick name is Nana, which I like a lot better than Hannah Banana or Hannah Montana. I hate being treated like a child and I hate being told to "live my life" before I get married because whats the point of that without someone by my side?  I firmly believe that I do in fact understand now that I'm older and regret being infuriated by that when I was younger.  I don't "rebel" because I have the coolest most understanding parents who raised me right from the start.  I'm not smart but I sometimes fake it.   I google the most random nonsense and clearly like talking about myself.  None of my friends live near me, so thats a bummer, but somehow I survive.  I'm more desperate for a boyfriend than necessary and I cant wait to have a family of my own.  Concerts are my happy place, did I mention my adoration of band boys?!.. Yeah.. That. I don't believe atheists or boring people actually exist.  I'm not as innocent as people presume upon meeting me, I'm also not perfect, at all, and I'm also quite annoying.  I think people are lovely and that everyone has a story and reason they are the way that they are.  It's strange but I love myself the way that I am and I wont change just to fit in.  I attend cosmetology school not because "doing hair" is my dream but because providing for myself is.  I know people love me but its still a wonderful feeling to be reminded of it.  My goal in life is to spread the love of Christ everywhere and to do so in the most extravagant, beautiful fashion possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment